|Job Title:||Health and Safety Consultant|
|Salary:||Competitive + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cornick|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Allen & York are working in partnership with a leading multi-disciplined environmental consultancy that have a track record for the quality of work they produce. They pride themselves on being a one stop shop for all compliance related issues for clients within the residential build industry.
As a company, they have a work hard play hard culture. They office has its own bar and runs a number of events for employees and their families. In addition to this they have a competitive salary and benefits package.
The role of Health and Safety Consultant will spend roughly half the time in the office and half visiting clients. They understand that write ups are just as important as the visits themselves!
- Represent the business on Health and Safety related issues
- Liaise with various clients and advise on their Health and Safety concerns
- Production of generic and specialist risk assessments
- Variety of site inspections including scaffolding, work at height, PPE etc.
- Production of CDM files
- Completion of PPQ assessments
- Work with clients to improve safety performance
- NEBOSH Certificate and Membership of IOSH
- Client facing
If you like the sound of the company and the role and would like further information, then please contact Jack Cornick on 01202 888986 or apply and I will be in touch directly.