Through organic growth a great opportunity has arisen with a multi-disciplined consultancy, known for their breadth of expertise and collaborative approach, specialising in infrastructure and buildings; and physical networks which keep the country moving and the places where people and communities can prosper.
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety Consultant to work as part of a close-knit team providing a range of Health and Safety consultancy services to a client base across the UK.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Developing and implementing strategic health and safety plans.
- Completing risk assessments.
- Auditing client's management systems.
- Delivery of a range of training courses.
- Developing and implementing new client policy and procedures.
Essential experience needed for this position: -
- NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum and ideally be working towards your NEBOSH Diploma.
- Minimum of TECH IOSH.
- Proven experience of working within a consultancy environment.
- Hold a full driving license as travel throughout the UK is required as part of the role.
- Previous experience of working within property, facilities or construction industries.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that has a growing client base and is committed to supporting career development from within