Are you a talented and ambitious Health and Safety Consultant looking to work on a diverse portfolio of projects and frameworks that can change the world, projects that are always more complex and innovative than the last?
Do you want to be part of delivering the conceptualisation and creation of amazing spaces, delivering projects and buildings that define skylines and communities? Our client is a leader in designing and delivering projects in the Commercial, Residential, Hospitality, Sports Venues, Workplaces, Education, Government and Healthcare sectors.
If so, our client is looking for an experienced and motivated Associate Health and Safety Consultant to join their team in Edinburgh to work on a wide variety of projects and frameworks. To drive quality and diversity of our services, provide support in the management of existing clients, internal commercial focussed management and to work with the Directors in raising their Health and Safety Consulting profile across Scotland and Northern England and growing the service line.
Primary Responsibilities and Personal Qualities:
* Manage and ensure the delivery of Health and Safety Consulting team outputs, in accordance with agreed timescales and quality standards.
* Develop strong reciprocal relationships with clients and members of the project team.
* Managing the role of Principal Designer / CDM Advisor / PS Advisor under the CDM Regulations.
* Provide full Health & Safety consultant duties to clients including our internal market.
* Preparation of fee proposals - attendance at Client presentations if required.
* Be a primary interface with clients (new and existing).
* Proven experience in a consulting or client/contractor environment providing the full spectrum of Health and Safety services including CDM bias services such as Principal Designer and CDM Client Advisor, inspection and auditing, safety management system development and implementation etc.
* Proven ability to lead projects from the front and advise clients and design teams on safety and health-related matters and being a pivotal member of a project team.
* Passionate about delivering high-quality consulting services to our clients.
* Experience in design delivery stages and construction processes
* Excellent IT Skills and the ability to utilise typical office-based software but with a vision to develop new ways of presenting data.
* Excellent numeracy, verbal and written communication skills.
* Willingness to challenge in a positive and engaging manner.
* Understanding of a variety of project types/sizes/sectors within our active sectors in the UK (and preferably the Scotland and Northern England) - i.e. Commercial Offices, Residential, Mixed-Use, Education, Healthcare, and Industrial.
Their approach to all projects requires a high degree of flexibility and creativity, excellent presentational skills and an ability to communicate effectively with clients and consultants. The successful candidate will be charged with the delivery of Health & Safety Services, within a Client-focused and highly motivated professional team.
This is an excellent opportunity for safety professionals to support this exciting phase of our client's growth.
|Job Title:||Health & Safety Consultant - Construction|
|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum + Full flexiPackage available|
|Contact Name:||Jane Higgins|