Health & Safety Consultant/CDM
A renowned multidisciplinary consultancy seeks a competent intermediate Health & Safety Consultant to join their Midlands office and cover sites in the surrounding areas. Knowledge of Construction industry favoured, along with some PD knowledge regards small to medium scale projects.
The role will require:
* Taking ownership of a range of different projects
* Attending design team and project team meetings as required
* Developing design risk management schedules
* Working closely with designers so that design risks are minimised
* Liaising with contractors, particularly during stage 3/4 design development for D&B projects
* Undertaking site audits
* Preparation of pre-construction information packs and other CDM related documentation
* Supporting other H&S group members when required
* Tech IOSH or professional membership of a construction related body
* 2 years construction health and safety experience
* NEBOSH certificate
* APS accredited
The role will be office based in Solihull but will require regular travel across the Midlands.
For a more detailed JD and benefits package, please call David on 10202 888986.