Health & Safety Manager - Part time (21 hours a week)
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety professional to join a leading provider of social housing and affordable, rural homes in the south of England.
Working in a newly created position you will be the organisational lead in Health & Safety, monitoring and reporting on the organisation's compliance with all relevant legislation and regulation as a provider of social housing.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and reporting on compliance across the organisation.
- To provide advice and support on safe working practices.
- To undertake a programme of compliance audits.
- To development and implement a robust Health and Safety training program.
- To act as the lead officer for the Health and Safety Committee.
Key experience requirements: -
- You will have a relevant Health and Safety qualification and be a member of IOSH.
- You will have knowledge of relevant compliance legislation within a social housing environment.
- You will be highly organized, able to manage conflicting priorities and experienced in building working relationships across a business.