Allen & York are pleased to be working with a leading food manufacturing organisation who are seeking to appoint an experienced Health and Safety manager for a busy production site.
The organisation we are working with are a leader within the food manufacturing space and pride themselves quality of produce. As part of this repeat business they are growing in a sustainable manner throughout the UK and Europe.
Health and Safety is a core function within the business and the company prides itself on its high standards. This role is instrumental in ensuring the implementation of the organisation's Health and Safety policy on site. You will support the development of a positive health and safety culture on site and throughout the wider business.
- Implementation of company Health and Safety policy on site
- Support the development of a positive Health and Safety culture within the business
- Help others understand their role within Health and Safety management
- Audits and risk assessments of your site and other business units
- Training of staff members at all levels
- Maintenance and work towards relevant KPI's
- NEBOSH diploma in OHAS
- Experience in an FMCG environment
If you would like more information then please call Jack on 01202 888986 or apply and I will call you directly.