Safety, Health and Environment Manager - Manchester
Allen & York are pleased to be working alongside an international logistics business who are seeking an experienced Safety, Health and Environment Manager. Since 1981 the business have grown substantially in the UK and now have multiple sites with a large service provision. The business places a large value on Health, Safety and Compliance across all of their units.
The role of Safety, Health and Environmental Manager is to offer pragmatic Safety, Health and Environment advice to the sites / business units to ensure compliance with internal and external policy.
- Take responsibility for the safety of the workforce, ensuring best practice at all times
- Work with senior management to mitigate risk within their teams
- Provide positive leadership to create a proactive Health and Safety culture
- Ensure all staff have adequate resource to ensure safety is a priority during any role
- Agree specific Health and Safety objectives within teams
- Implement plans and track health and safety improvements against these
- Ability to devise and implement innovative Health and Safety programmes
- Level 3 qualification in OHAS
- TechIOSH working towards Graduate status
- 3-5 years in SHE Management
Get in touch to hear more about this fantastic opportunity. Jack Cornick can be contacted on 01202 888986 or please apply below and I will contact you directly.