A great opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety Professional to complete a 12 month contract for an established housing provider.
Working as part of the Senior management team you will be responsible for advising the organisation on all health and safety risk while developing and implementing an effective health and safety management strategy.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Working in collaboration with other leaders and across team boundaries to develop, execute, and monitor health & safety management framework.
- Development and delivery of strategic health and safety & facilities management plans.
- Engaging with all aspects of the business to embed a culture that ensures everyone is able to return to their family and friends unharmed and well every day.
- Monitoring health, safety and environmental performance, driving continuous improvement.
- Ensuring that training programs are in place to provide staff with the competence required to work safely.
To be successful in this position you will have previous experience of working in a multidisciplinary environment, hold a NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum and have proven experience in managing health and safety in a highly regulated environment.