Allen & York are delighted to be working with a market leading organisation who have been recognised as top employer for the last 3 years. As a result of continued growth and ongoing success they are recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager to work globally from an office in London.
This role is vital to the continued success of Health and Safety across Europe and the Middle East. You will provide strategic direction and leadership to a mid-size health and safety team. As a group, you will provide oversight to a global H&S management system in addition to continuous improvement of process at a local level. You and your team will champion H&S and look to foster a positive culture at all levels through high quality advice and delivery.
- Implement and embed a global H&S management system
- Engage with key stakeholders to ensure compliance at a local level
- Development and execution of H&S plans
- Increase knowledge sharing across the business to ensure best practice
- Improving communication pathways and increase awareness of standards
- Maintenance of 18000 system certification
- Setting the tone and vision for H&S across the organisation
- Investigation of incidents and rectification programmes
- To lead on the completion of individual projects or programmes of work
- CMIOSH or CFIOSH
- Experience in a European or EMEA role
- Management of a team
- Experience in a property or real estate environment
This is an opportunity to work in an organisation where safety is a priority. If you are seeking a global role with a focus on compliance and cultural development, then please apply or call Jack Cornick on 01202 888986.