Allen & York are delighted to be working with a market leading organisation who have been recognised as top employer for the last 3 years. As a result of continued growth and ongoing success they are recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager to work globally from an office in London.
This role is vital to the continued success of Health and Safety across a large property portfolio. As a team, you will provide oversight to a global H&S management system in addition to continuous improvement of process at a local level. You and the team will champion H&S and look to foster a positive culture at all levels through high quality advice and delivery.
- Drive the implementation of the clients H&S procedures
- Act as a focal point for the delivery of H&S across a European property portfolio
- Provide technical advice on all changes to H&S legislation
- Audit supplier activity and to ensure all agreed obligations are met
- Management of corrective actions after audits or incidents
- Work with senior stakeholders on a regular basis and lead/support any ad-hoc projects
- Oversee the generation of periodic compliance reports
- Implement procedures and systems which reflect client ambitions and external regulations
- Champion H&S within a blue-chip business
- GradIOSH working towards Chartered Status
- Management of a team
- Experience in a property or real estate environment
This is an opportunity to work in an organisation where safety is a priority. If you are seeking a role with a focus on compliance and cultural development, then please apply or call Jack Cornick on 01202 888986.