Health & Safety Manager (Rail) – London
Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading civil engineering and rail company currently looking to hire an experienced and qualified Health & Safety Manager to join their fast growing team based in London.
The successful candidates must have experience of working on various rail projects and have an excellent understanding of how to liaise and work with alongside clients and key stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supplying the project team with relevant Health & Safety advice on issues including Policy, Compliance, Standards and Industry best practice.
- To implement and maintain group health & safety policies and ensure best practice codes are adhered to according to local standards and legislation.
- Advise, guide and coach all personnel with the implementation of the Company Procedures
- Advise on all current occupational H&S and environmental legislation
- Organise and chair monthly health & safety minutes to senior members of staff and provide minutes and necessary actions.
- Produce monthly reports from the health & safety department with regards to company performance.
- Audits and Inspections of health & safety practices to be carried out across the business.
- Experience of advising in a multi-site environment
- Undertake regular reviews of the performance of personnel and contractors with regard to meeting the HS&E operating standards
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- Operational experience within the Construction and Rail Sector
- Knowledge of relevant HSQE systems (ISO14001, ISO9001 and OHSAS18001)
- NEBOSH Diploma
- Member of IOSH (ideally working towards CMIOSH)
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable team member
This opportunity of Health & Safety Manager (Rail) offers a salary of £65,000 including excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.