Allen & York are delighted to be working with a leading retail organisation who have a large and diverse property portfolio. In addition to a number of retail sites they have warehouses and a number of corporate offices.
The role of Health and Safety Manager is responsible for all areas of Health and Safety across the business. It ensures the welfare of all staff and customers across the business whilst maintaining legal compliance and professional standards.
- Responsible for the development of the company H&S strategy
- Chair the Health and Safety committee
- Identify and develop required Health and Safety training across all business channels
- Ensure statutory compliance and legal compliance are upheld
- Audit and review company policy against internal and external standards
- Influence senior management to make the required changes
- Produce board reports regarding statistical analysis of safety performance
- Diploma qualification in OHAS
- Experience working in logistics or retail environments
- Leadership and influencing skills
This is an opportunity to steer and lead a large well-known brand to improve their Health and Safety standards. If this is of interest, then please call Jack Cornick on 01202 88896 or apply and I will contact you directly.