Allen & York are pleased to be working with a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy in the South-East of England. They pride themselves on offering a high level of service to their clients. As part of this service they are looking recruit a policy and document co-ordinator to join the business.
The role will involve designing and building Health and Safety policies for clients as well as improving the standards of templates and forms provided to clients. This role would suit someone who is looking for a office based role within Health and Safety who also has strong IT skills.
- Designing and building Health and Safety policies for clients
- Design, build and improve templates and forms provided to clients
- Presentation of company documentation
- Improvement of master templates currently in use within Construction and General side of the business by consultants
- Working with software developers to produce more efficient templates for consultancy use
- Supporting Directors of Health and Safety in policy and documentation delivery
Qualifications & Experience
- Nebosh qualification (min of Certificate level)
- Experience in writing comprehensive policies, arrangements and procedures in relation to Health and Safety
- Experience in using relevant software for developing and producing documentation
- Technical knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
If this role sounds of interest then please contact me on 01202 888986 or apply and I will contact you directly.