Health & Safety Project Manager (Construction) - Bedfordshire
Fantastic opportunity to work for an leading construction organisation handling various projects within the Rail, Utilities, Motorways and Civil Engineering sectors, currently looking to hire an experienced and qualified Health & Safety Project Manager to join their fast growing team based in Bedfordshire.
The successful candidates must have experience of working on high level risk projects within various construction sectors and be able to manage companies identified risks and action these risks whilst liaising with key stake holders within the business. The successful candidate must also have the relevant Project Management as well as Health & Safety qualifications.
Responsibilities will include:
- Advise on all current occupational H&S and environmental legislation
- Understanding of implementing relevant Health & Safety management systems (ISO14001, ISO9001 and OHSAS18001)
- Implement and maintain group health & safety policies and ensure best practice codes are adhered to according to local standards and legislation.
- Advise, guide and coach all personnel with the implementation of the Company Procedures
- Produce monthly reports from the health & safety department with regards to company performance.
- Audits and Inspections of health & safety practices to be carried out across the business.
- Experience of advising in a multi-site environment
- Undertake regular reviews of the performance of personnel and contractors with regard to meeting the HS&E operating standards
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- Operational experience within the various Civil Engineering and Construction Sectors.
- Project Management qualification - Prince 2, PMP or equivalent.
- Knowledge of relevant HSQE systems (ISO14001, ISO9001 and OHSAS18001)
- Member of IOSH
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable team member
This opportunity of Health & Safety Project Manager offers a competitive salary including excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.