|Job Title:||Health & Safety Recruitment Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Vicky Kenrick|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Are you looking to join a company that makes a sustainable and positive difference to our world? With an established brand, excellent reputation and ambitions to grow globally?
We are a recruitment consultancy with purpose and a passion for sustainability, we pride ourselves in supporting global corporations in sourcing Health & Safety professionals, as well as working across the wider environmental and energy markets.
As part of our continued growth, we are seeking an experience Recruitment Consultant with entrepreneurial attitude and appetite for success to work with our Group Head of Health, Safety and Wellbeing to build a successful desk, with backing of an established and reputable brand, marketing and research team.
This is a unique opportunity working in an enterprising culture in a sophisticated and consultative role with excellent career progression and a structured route to management.
- You will be wholly responsible for operating the relatively re-established desk within the Health & Safety team.
- You will be required to map out the necessary contacts within Corporate companies that require Health & Safety, across Manufacturing, Property, Retail & Leisure, Energy and Oil & Gas, & Utilities cold calling, warm calling, networking and introducing Allen & York's services to senior personnel within market leading corporations.
- Deciphering leads, sourcing positions and obtaining exclusive rights to positions, negotiating terms and maintaining strong stable relationships with Managers, Directors, Heads and other relevant industry appropriate individuals.
- Utilising our database to its fullest potential when mapping and scouring the market for positions and candidates alike, making sure you are smart in its use
- Utilising our efficient and experience research team and using your own networking skills on LinkedIn to source candidates, scour the market, and head hunt relevant employees for clients
- You will be targeted, but from a view-point, and taking into consideration the fact that the desk is quite new and will need time to become fully operational
- Strategic and smart thinking in terms of the desks future
Desired Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- Degree Qualified or similar Entrepreneurialism
- Previous recruitment experience
- Knowledge of using LinkedIn as a recruitment tool
- Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities
- Tenacious and resilient
- Ambitious, driven and determined to achieve targets and objectives
- Problem solving, influencing, questioning and listening skills
- Customer focused approach
- Time management and organisational skills