Health Assessments Consultant - Acoustics/Noise Pollution
An interesting and fulfilling position has arisen for a Health Assessment Consultant. Working on innovative health assessment work for large transport and infrastructure projects, analysing the health effects of schemes on local communities and communicating these to a wide-audience including local partners and clients.
Current projects include the Heathrow Expansion Project (3rd runway), High Speed 2, and the expansion of Tilbury port (Tilbury2).
You will be involved in;
* Undertaking health assessments across a range of environmental exposures and health outcomes
* Developing health assessment methodologies
* Understanding and interpreting the evidence-base
* Assessing the significance of impacts
* Assessing the appropriateness of mitigation
* You will apply and develop your epidemiological, environmental and health knowledge on a variety of real-life projects, to protect and promote the health and wellbeing of communities.
For success in this role, you will need;
* Knowledge of epidemiological methods and environment and health research
* Skilled in undertaking and reporting systematic literature searches
* Skilled in the application of multivariate statistical methods
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* MSc in Epidemiology/Public Health or an equivalent social or environmental science subject (essential)
* PhD in Epidemiology/Public Health or an equivalent social or environmental science subject (Desirable)
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Barrie Dempster at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org