Would you like the opportunity to work for a global organisation with over 2500 people in 28 offices?
Are you looking for a firm that values people and prides themselves on the supportive environment?
Are you seeking to add value in your role in a business that has a pro-active culture for H&S?
Allen & York are delighted to be working with a service business who have over 2500 people working across 28 global offices. They work with national and multinational corporations including financial institutions and governments.
The business is very people driven and they pride themselves on the supportive environment they have created. In addition to this they advocate fresh perspectives and innovative new ideas.
They are pro-active with regards to Health, Safety and Environmental issues and are looking to further embed this within the organisation.
This role provides support for the ISO Management systems, in addition to providing pragmatic H&S advice to the business.
- Workstation and DSE assessments across the London sites
- Conduct internal ISO systems audits in line with the annual audit plan
- Internal HSE training of staff at all levels
- Carry out operations incident reports if something occurs
- Prepare reports for the annual HSE systems review
- Carry out site HSE inspections in accordance with internal regulations
- Administration of the permits to work systems
- Develop HSE awareness at the London site, building a pro-active safety culture
- Document control and file management for ISO systems
- Level 3 qualification in Health and Safety
- Experience with one of more of the ISO systems
- Experience in a service organisation such as consulting or facilities management
If this opportunity is of interest, then please call Jack on 01202 888986 ext 291 or apply and I will get back to you directly.