|Job Title:||Health, Safety & Environment Manager|
|Salary:||Excellent package and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cornick|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
Allen & York are delighted to have been engaged by a global supplier of medical equipment to the healthcare industry. They have a large product portfolio and also support the delivery of 3rd party products within their managed service.
They are seeking to appoint HSEr to join a small team within the business. You will be responsible for implementing and co-ordinating the organisations response to relevant global HSE regulations.
This is a great opportunity to join a global organisation who really make a difference in the markets they operate in.
- Working with the global and local H&S teams to deploy a robust internal audit programme
- Maintain processes that are necessary to sustain the 18001 & 14001 accreditation
- Liaise with the BSi regarding external certification and audits of the organisations activities
- Co-ordinate improvement actions based on audit findings
- Work the global and local networks to deploy effective vigilance programme for all operational activities
- Promotion of emplyee wellbeing programme
- Liaise with the Health and Safety executive where applicable
- Work with external partners to enhance the wellbeing of employees
- Work with the local Q&T team to raise awareness of the zero-harm programme
- NEBOSH general certificate, preferably level 6 qualification in OHAS
- Detailed understanding of OHSAS 18001 & 14001
- Understanding of H&S within a sales or service provision environment
- Understanding of product safety principles
This role will suit a motivated team player who will be innovative and a driven problem solver. This role will be split between the office and various sites and will involve the supple, maintenance and operation of medical equipment.
This is a fantastic opportunity with an organisation that hires 13,000 people across the UK, if this is of interest then please call on 01202 888986 or apply directly.