Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor – Central London
Excellent opportunity to work for a leading civil engineering and infrastructure client currently looking to hire an experienced and qualified Health & Safety Advisor to join their fast growing team based in Central London.
The successful candidates must have experience of working on large civil engineering projects and the ability to assist in the development, maintenance and continual improvement of the HSE procedures throughout the project life cycle.
The successful candidate will be required to work alongside main works contractors to conduct thorough audits.
Responsibilities will include:
- To implement and maintain group health & safety policies and ensure best practice codes are adhered to according to local standards and legislation.
- Advise, guide and coach all personnel with the implementation of the Company Procedures
- Advise on all current occupational H&S and environmental legislation
- Organise and chair monthly health & safety minutes to senior members of staff and provide minutes and necessary actions.
- Produce monthly reports from the health & safety department with regards to company performance.
- Audits and Inspections of health & safety practices to be carried out across the business.
- Experience of advising in a multi-site environment
- Undertake regular reviews of the performance of personnel and contractors with regard to meeting the HS&E operating standards
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- Operational experience within the Construction and Civil Engineering Sector
- Lead Auditor and knowledge of relevant HSQE systems (ISO14001, ISO9001 and OHSAS18001)
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Member of IOSH (ideally working towards CMIOSH)
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable team member
This opportunity of Health & Safety Advisor offers a salary of £35,000 - £45,000 including excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986 or email@example.com
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.