Allen & York are currently recruiting a part time H&S Coordinator to join a leading academic facility based in the Birmingham area. Due to increased work load and promotion the role has arisen and requires an individual who is compliance driven.
The role offers flexibility, with potential to work across 4 or 5 days to meet 20 hours per week.
- Develop and maintain systems, ensure compliance with legislation and codes of practice.
- Raise and promote a positive H&S awareness throughout the facility.#
- Work collaboratively across departments and communicate effectively with ranges of staff, students and clients.
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Proven background in Health & Safety
- Ability to work independently, juggle tasks and support others.
If you are looking for a unique role, which offers flexibility and scope to progress with your professional development please call or apply directly to Rachel Gladdis.