Allen & York are delighted to be working exclusively with a leading transport maintenance organisation who are seeking to appoint a HSEQ Officer to work out of their main site in the North West of the UK.
The organisation has been operating 25 years and over time have grown to become the market leader. They work with some of the largest transport organisations to help maintain, repair and refurbish stock.
The role of HSEQ officer is to drive the development of a proactive monitoring and improvement function to align with the company's compliance plans and requirements. The role will report into the HSEQ manager for the business and be responsible for collaborating and supporting other integrated HSEQ teams within the business.
- Ensure that all activities carried out by the company are safe and with minimal environmental impact
- Ensure that all related policies are adhered to and regularly updated and communicated
- Maintain reporting to group level
- Ensure the company meets its statutory requirements and works closely with the relevant enforcement bodies
- Regular audits and assessments to ensure continuous improvements
- Ensure that all incidents are investigated, resolved and recommendations are put in place
- Ensure all employees are aware of their responsibilities
- Represent the company
- Agree to drive and complete sections of the companies HSEQ targets
- Conduct and partake in HSEQ meetings
- Flex between HSEQ disciplines when required
- NEBOSH general certificate or equivalent
- IEMA qualification or equivalent
- ISO 18001 or 14001 auditor
- COSHH Trained
- Experience in a manufacturing or engineering environment
Please apply below if this role is of interest or alternatively contact Jack on 01202 888986. I look forward to hearing from you.