Highways Engineer - Southampton - PO15
Salary - Very Competitive DOE
Are you looking for an opportunity to work alongside a multi-disciplinary consultancy that specialise in Highway Design, Transport planning and Travel planning? My client currently seeks a Highways Engineer to join the division and offer support to the Senior Engineer and to manage your own projects. You will have direct exposure to clients, site visits and meetings which will broaden your experience and it is expected you will maximise the opportunity for the wider business and your own growth.
If this sounds like a proposal too good to miss, then please showcase your interest.
- Previous experience of 3 or more years in a similar role
- Relevant Qualifications in Civil Engineering and/or additional experience
- Understanding/appreciation of Highway Agreements -S278/S38
- Experienced user of AutoCAD and PDS
- Excellent communication
- Team working and well developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with a team of Engineers and Graduates leading by example
- Fast and accurate typing skills, high level of proficiency in Microsoft packages
- Work effectively, efficiently and accurately
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Help prepare for, attend and record internal and client project meetings
- Desire to work in a SME environment with regular exposure to clients
- Worked in a design environment with regular exposure to developers, architects and local authorities
- Conducting Incoming Services Reports
- Exposure to MicroDrainage and highway drainage design
If you are looking for a tremendous opportunity to work with one of the South's leading Consultancy's with an expansive client base and a culture to nurture your career, please apply by sending your CV.