A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety Professional to join a fast paced and high risk environment, with a company that are dedicated to making sure their work force go home safely.
Working as part of a wider Health and Safety team the role of HSE Advisor will play a vital role in the planning and implementation of new policies, procedures, strategies and safe systems of work to continue to maintain the high safety standards in place.
Key areas of responsibility include:-
- Assist the Health, Safety and Environmental Manager and team to ensure that the Company remains up to date with all legislative requirements.
- Carry out HSE induction training for new team members and site visitors and assist with the monitoring of existing members.
- Assist with the production and delivery of health, safety and environmental training courses.
- Carryout accident, incident and near miss investigations and analysis.
- Assist with the planning, implementation and recording of all operational plant and equipment inspections and monitoring under current legislation including LOLER, PUWER, Working at Height, Confined Space, Gas Safe and Air and Noise surveys.
To be successful in this position you will hold a minimum of a NEBOSH certificate, have experience of working with management systems ISO1400 and 45001 and will have previously working in a heavy engineering and manufacturing environment.
This position is a night shift position - Monday to Thursday 5.30pm to 3am and Friday 5.30pm to 12am.