Allen and York are keen to find an HSE & Sustainability Coordinator for a client within the utility sector, based at their offices in Hertfordshire.
The role requires a solid background in administration and competency in coordination of tasks, your focus is to set up systems to keep on track and meet project delivery goals.
You will be the lynch pin between internal teams and external consultants whose common goal is to attain certification in ISO standards.
Skills & attributes required:
- Proven background within an administration role, where you have supported Managers in a range of tasks.
- Confident communication skills with good written and verbal skills.
- A background, or understanding of ISO 9001, ISO14001, ISO45001 certification.
- Able to keep track of information, costs and milestones
- Prior experience within a HSE or Sustainability environment would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop a career within a supportive and encouraging environment, where you will benefit from a competitive salary and continual professional development, to find out more please apply with your CV to Rachel Gladdis.