HSE Auditor – Home based covering UK sites.
Our global risk management and technical advisory client are looking to hire an experienced Auditor with site based construction experience to be home based covering site in the UK.
The successful candidates must have experience of working with project management on various tasks to support Project Managers and Lead Auditor.
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertake audits against management system standards and other schemes as part of audit teams.
- To implement and maintain group health & safety policies and ensure best practice codes are adhered to according to local standards and legislation.
- Advise on all current occupational H&S and environmental legislation
- Interactions with a range of clients via range of audit activities and responsibilities.
- Produce monthly reports from the health & safety department with regards to company performance.
- Audits and Inspections of health & safety practices to be carried out across the business.
- Experience of advising in a multi-site environment
- Undertake regular reviews of the performance of personnel and contractors with regard to meeting the HS&E operating standards
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- Operational experience within the experience ideally in construction and engineering consultancy
- Knowledge of relevant HSQE systems (ISO14001, ISO9001 and OHSAS18001)
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certification
- Member of IOSH
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable team member
This opportunity of HSE Auditor offers a competitive salary including excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986 or email@example.com
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.