Are you ready for a change in roles? Want to join a world class business who are at the cutting edge of technology and are progressing all time, whether in new systems and products or growing talent this is a successful, renowned global business.
Our client is recruiting an HSEQ Advisor to join their electrification and digitisation specialist division, they are actively looking for someone to work within the London and South region where they are many projects within the engineering and electrification unit.
You will work closely between the Client and Engineering teams providing a comprehensive HSEQ coaching and advisory service with specialist knowledge to develop HSEQ plans for various projects and locations. The role will involve regular meetings and site inspections to ensure sub-contractors and suppliers are maintaining HSQE levels and meeting safety standards. You are responsible for delivering HSEQ compliance and best practice, as well as providing comprehensive training and briefings for project teams.
This is a key role where you will work closely with senior management on strategy and HSEQ plans, which in turn will involve acting on client initiatives and implementation of programs, providing regular reports to the client on performance and trend analysis.
Key attributes and qualifications
- Nebosh Health and Safety Construction Certificate or equivalent
- Tech IOSH and IEMA membership
- Internal auditor qualification (ISO 9001, 14001 or OHSAS 18001)
- Track Safety / Passport competence relevant to role (PTS / ICI) are beneficial
- An EHS background ideally in rail, mechanical or engineering setting
- Experience in accident investigation, site inspections and audits
- Confident communicator, able to work effectively with a range of stakeholders and develop relationships.
Apply today if you want to work with an exciting organisation who are passionate about the future and how in a digital age, they can make a difference to society and the environment. For more information on the role, salary and benefits please get in touch.