HSEQ Advisor (Renewable Energy) – Covering sites in Glasgow
A fantastic opportunity to work for a global leading renewable energy company who are currently looking to hire an experienced and qualified HSEQ Advisor to join their fast growing team covering sites in Glasgow.
The successful candidates must have experience of working on large renewable energy projects and be able to provide advice and support relating to all HSEQ issues on projects and within the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- To implement and maintain group health & safety policies and ensure best practice codes are adhered to according to local standards and legislation.
- Advise, guide and coach all personnel with the implementation of the Company Procedures
- Advise on all current occupational H&S and environmental legislation.
- Must have experience of development, construction and asset management for renewable energy projects in UK
- Organise and chair monthly health & safety minutes to senior members of staff and provide minutes and necessary actions.
- Produce monthly reports from the health & safety department with regards to company performance.
- Audits and Inspections of health & safety practices to be carried out across the business.
- Experience of advising in a multi-site environment
- Undertake regular reviews of the performance of personnel and contractors with regard to meeting the HS&E operating standards
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- Operational experience within the Renewable Energy or Construction Sector
- Knowledge of relevant HSQE systems (ISO14001, ISO9001 and OHSAS18001)
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certification
- Member of IOSH (ideally working towards CMIOSH)
- Working at height, confined spaces and first aid training
- CDM Regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable team member
This opportunity of HSEQ Advisor offers a competitive salary including excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986 or email@example.com
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.