Contract Opportunity in Central London with a leading organisaiton- Don't miss out!
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Provide Environmental, Health and Safety support to Rail Electrification projects and locations, to address current UK Regulatory Legislation and Standards. Promote and develop a positive Zero Harm culture, going beyond compliance to achieve excellence.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY / TASKS
- Provide guidance and advice to projects and employees on HSQE legislation and standards which affect Siemens Rail Electrification, using specialist knowledge and competence.
-Assist in the development, review and maintenance of Project Environmental, Health and Safety plans and other supporting project documentation.
-Ensure safety risks, environmental aspects and health risks are indentified and regularly reviewed for projects, locations and services. As well as suitable mitigation control implemented and maintained.
-Provide regular reports and analysis of EHS performance, as well as actions to address any negative performance and / or emerging trends.
-Within your area of responsibility contribute and implement Siemens EHS Standards and programmes, including:
o Zero Harm Programme
o Health & Wellbeing Programme
o Serve the Environment Programme
? Support the bidding process for Rail Electrification, submitting written proposals and identifying HSQE resource requirements.
- NEBOSH Health and Safety Construction Certificate or equivalent certificate as a minimum
- Occupational Safety and Health Diploma preferred
- IEMA foundation certificate or equivalent qualification in environmental management
- Internal auditor qualification (environment, health and safety or quality) preferred
- Track Safety / Passport competence relevant to role (PTS / ICI).
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum Graduate Member of: Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
- Minimum Associate Member of: Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA)
Don't miss out this great opportuntiy, contact us for more information!