Allen & York are excited to be working with a leading geo-technical and surveying organisation who are seeking to appoint a HSSE Advisor in an exciting and challenging role. The role will involve the promotion of a culture where safety is at the heart of all services. The primary focus will be on land based actives however there will be an opportunity to work offshore and internationally.
This role would suite an experience advisor who is a self-starter and looking for a role which offers variety and the opportunity to work with an engaged team.
- Promotion of a positive safety culture on site
- Provide reliable advice, guidance and assistance to company facilities and site based project teams
- Ability to recognise poor practice and recommend improvements
- Maintain the company management system
- Communicate changes effectively through the business
- NEBOSH/NVQ/NCRQ diploma qualification
- GradIOSH working towards Chartered status
- Experience in the construction industry
- Experience working with ISO 18001, 9001 and 14001
If this role seems of interest, then please contact Jack on 01202 888986 or apply and I will get in touch directly.