Working on a range of exciting and demanding projects you will be responsible for assisting and delivering projects on time and to budget whilst maintaining quality targets and exceeding client expectations.
You should be enthusiastic and be a strong team player. In addition you will need to have:
- A degree in a relevant subject such as civil engineering, environmental science, hydrology or water resources
- Hydraulic modelling software experience, e.g. Infoworks ICM / CS or similar, and GIS database management skills as well as spatial data manipulation and map production experience (using MapInfo, ArcGIS, QGIS)
- 3 - 5 years working within the UK water sector, with experience in flood risk management and water infrastructure assessments
- Experience of SuDS, through modelling or design
- Ideally some experience of project management
The successful Hydraulic Modeller will be required to:
- Work on technical modelling issues for projects
- Undertake technical reviews of hydraulic models
- Provide technical input into detailed scheme designs and other related water resource projects
- Contribute towards the achievement of the divisional business plan
- Build networks within the industry and develop new services and innovations within modelling
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Jill Richmond 01202 888 986