Globally, our client assists organisations to protect the well-being of workers, reduce risk, improve productivity, enhance compliance and drive measurable business improvement through its EHS, occupational health, environmental, supply chain, sustainability and corporate social responsibility platforms.
We are looking for an Implementation Consultant to join a growing European configuration team - this would be a great opportunity for either a freshly graduated student with a relevant degree or an experienced professional interested in becoming a Sustainability / Environmental specialist, willing to develop their career in a global, corporate company.
To be successful you will work as part of a team to support and configure software for their customers. This role will be responsible for leading configuration projects as well as serving as a subject matter expert on modules within the software.
The role includes:
- Facilitate customer meetings and calls as and when required in support of larger implementation project
- Provide support to existing clients including report generation
- Advise and assist clients in maintaining and enhancing their application
- Author Functional Specification documents based on client requirements
- Author Implementation Report documents based on system configuration so that Customer Support has a full report of system configuration
- Configure the system as per the defined requirements using the system user interface
- Liaison with Product Management for advanced configuration and development of the system
- Work with technical teams to resolve system and configuration issues.
- Provide training to clients on existing functionality
- Draft training documentation both generically for the system and for client-specific purposes.
What we're seeking:
- The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience or interest in the field of Sustainability (both management and reporting), Supply Chain, or Environmental Health and Safety
- A high level of numeracy
- Strong working knowledge of Excel required
- Experience working on multiple projects at one time
- Familiarity with web-based applications
- Ability to learn new software applications rapidly
- Effective communicator with good interpersonal skills as this is a customer-facing role
Be part of a global team, working on interesting, highly topical and increasingly relevant environmental/ sustainability projects to drive change.
A competitive salary is on offer plus commission, with flexible working arrangements, so to apply please apply or give Guy a call on 01202 888 986 Ext 214 to find out more.