Interconnectors & Cables Project Manager / Engineer
Due to current strong growth my client is looking to recruit a Project Manager / Engineer. Working with equity investors, offshore renewable energy and interconnector system owners and government supported organisations. You will be providing services throughout project lifecycles and in areas such as environmental and permitting, engineering, project and package management and specialist studies and services, including expert witness.
- Project leader on a variety of Interconnector and Cable consultancy projects around the world that may include; planning and design, construction management, O&M, technical due diligence and expert witness technical support. The scopes typically include, route engineering, cable burial / integrity risk assessments, burial method assessment, survey procurement / management, cost engineering, specialist engineering studies, construction procurement support, O&M physical integrity support, etc.
- Maintain and grow client relationships
- Develop new business opportunities including supporting and leading business development activities and in tender and proposal preparation
· Work alongside colleagues to develop and ultimately secure opportunities in the Interconnector and Cable sector. This will include; relationship development meetings with existing and potentially new clients, tender response, proposal preparation, and, as appropriate, attendance and presentation at conferences and industry events (including at European Subsea Cable Association (ESCA) meetings).
· Initiate projects including selection and engagement of the right team for the job, be it internal or external resources.
· Project work will be varied, and all technical skills will be considered. Provide Quality Assurance on project deliverables including all reporting.
Qualifications and Competencies:
Skills and Experience
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Barrie Dempster at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986 or email email@example.com