|Job Title:||Internal Applications Support Technician (CSOL-IAS- 01)|
|Location:||Poole, Dorset, S. W. England, England|
|Salary:||Up to £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Simon Leach|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Internal Application Support Technician
- Do you have an application support background?
- Would you like to join an established support team?
- Have you been managing your own queues of incidents and working to defined SLAs?
If you answered YES, Then THIS could be the job for you!
You will provide support, maintenance, training and ongoing changes across our client's internal Applications landscape.
A professional, confident manner, and technical network experience will be vital, and ESSENTIAL skills include…
* Microsoft SQL Server maintenance (backups, maintenance plans etc)
* T-SQL language (queries/updates/stored procedure creation/usage)
* Documentation - must be able to create and maintain clear documentation of configuration of applications, automation mechanisms, and scripts in use throughout the organisation
* Microsoft Excel
* Ability to understand and use web service-based APIs within Powershell scripts (especially REST)
If you are interested in this role and want more information, then call Simon on 01202 888 986 Ext. 267 or click apply and drop your CV to get the ball rolling.
ALL candidates MUST already have the right to Live and Work in the UK.
For over 26 years ALLEN & YORK have developed collaborative recruitment partnerships with companies across the UK and internationally.