Junior Bid Coordinator - Water & Utilities
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, you will be accountable for the collation of marketing and bidding information. Taking the water business from selling technical solutions to consultative selling you will effectively apply the company ethos working across teams and monitoring bids.
* Assist the bid manager in the production process from inception to completion maintaining professional standards in accordance with branding and company guidelines
* Distribute client documents and any addenda to the bid team and record these to ensure full compliance
* Work closely with Bid Managers on submission delivery programmes and work with them to ensure all components of the document are delivered in line with the programme
* Prepare bid programmes, bid plans, attend bid workshops and guide the Bid Manager through the required processes
* Set up document templates, prepare and compile all non-technical components of submissions including CV's
* Coordinate technical responses from both internal and external organisations
* Liaise with the graphics team both in the UK and offshore to produce covers, dividers, diagrams, and organisation charts etc.
* Responsible to produce high quality submissions
* Sharing and promoting best practice throughout the UK Business
* Maintain the Business Development SharePoint library, ensuring all corporate data and bid text is accurate and complies with company guidelines
* Register on and monitor various procurement portals,
* Performing other duties and responsibilities as required to aid the management of the London highway structures teams or delivery of their projects.
* Strong organisational skills
* Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Good communicator
* Proactive individual
* Full clean driving license