An opportunity has arisen for an experienced land surveyor to join one of the UK's largest integrated consultancy service providers. You will join a large team of professionals across the environmental and land quality sectors, providing specialist advice to large infrastructure and developments projects across the UK and internationally.
Due to continued growth in this space, our client is looking to grow their land surveying team immediately. The team has an extremely busy pipeline of work, and the scope for internal training and development in unrivalled.
- Comfortable delivering land surveys
- 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Competent user of all survey instrumentation
- Competent user of 2D and 3D AutoCAD
- Must hold a UK driving licence
- Experience processing laser scan data would be advantageous
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible benefits programme including the option to buy and sell additional holiday
- Fantastic training and development schemes
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK most respected teams in their technical niche, and a company recognised by the Sunday Times Fastrack 200 list. Candidate must hold the right to live and work in the UK, sponsorship is NOT an option for this role.
All applications will be reviewed and appraised as soon as they are received. Contact Tom Herbert at Allen & York for more details: email@example.com