|Job Title:||Lead Auditor|
|Contact Name:||David Ward|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our Client is a global quality assurance and risk management company. They are seeking a Lead Auditor and Project Manager based in the London/M25 area to undertake accredited certification auditing and other second party and protocol assessment work.
This role can either be based in the London office, or be home-based, but any applicants must either already be based in the London/M25 area or be willing to relocate.
The auditing elements of the work will require travel extensively in the UK and occasionally overseas for the client-related audit work.
- Carry out Lead Auditor and Project Management activities, including:
- Conducting all aspects of client audits for accredited certification against approved schemes
- Planning, preparation and management of client audit activities
- Using all relevant certification databases and software applications for audit activities
- Maintaining and developing own technical competencies and skills for audit activities
- Manage larger certification projects
- Carry out Technical Support activities including:
- Review of audit reports and associated documentation for approval of certificate issue
- Providing support to technical aspects of quotations and other commercial offerings
- Reviewing and approving auditor competencies and technical areas of activity
- Supporting internal audit, auditor witnessing and UKAS audit activities
- Managing internal and external communications on technical matters
- Lead Auditor or potential as Lead Auditor for ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 (minimum two out of three schemes and ability to acquire third scheme)
- Good experience across range of industries in management systems, processes and practices
- Experience of engagement with higher level management in organisations
- Have a strong technical qualification relevant to HSEQ fields
- Have proven ongoing qualifications and acquisition of further qualifications and training
- Have good knowledge of accreditation requirements and the structure of accredited certification
- Work effectively with colleagues in all audit-based activities and processes
- Work effectively with colleagues in supporting all Head Office technical aspects
- Be self-motivated and keen to learn and acquire knowledge and accept challenges
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986.