Are you a graduate looking to work for a reputable and established brand, in a new and exciting sales role, offering excellent commission opportunities, whilst being able to work anywhere in the UK. This is the job for you
We are a recruitment consultancy with a passion for sustainability, we pride ourselves in supporting global corporations in sourcing professionals to work on some of the most interesting and pivotal projects in the UK and internationally.
As part of our continued growth, we are seeking a Lead Generation Consultant to join a high performing team to help drive our business forward by identifying and researching opportunities and calling through warm contacts to generate leads for our experienced recruitment teams.
This is a unique opportunity working in an entrepreneurial culture in a sophisticated and consultative role with excellent career progression and a structured route to management, should you wish.
- Working closely with Directors to research and identify new market opportunities for Allen & York in related sectors
- Conduct research on markets and prospects in order to provide relevant information to analyse the opportunities available, chase active projects are speak to key decision makers to introduce Allen & York.
- Reach out to prospects via telephone, LinkedIn and email to introduce Allen & York and convert leads into possible opportunities for our recruitment teams
- Successfully generate qualified opportunities for the recruitment teams continuously building and sustaining a healthy pipeline of new market and client opportunities for Allen & York. These leads will be a mixture of campaign specific leads and self-generated leads.
- Identify and engage with prospects over the phone and email, understanding their needs, and positioning Allen & York as the appropriate solution
- Maintain all client and candidate records in the companies CRM database
- Liaise with recruitment teams and Directors to ensure all projects are carried out in a timely and efficient manner
- Undergrad/BA Level
- Outstanding listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident telephone manner, ability to build rapport with multiple stakeholders at all levels
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of customer personality types.
- Efficient time management skills with the ability to stay focused on primary business objectives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Research and problem solving skills
- Sense of urgency and a can-do attitude
- Organised and ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- An understanding of sustainability, renewable energy, environment and climate change would be an advantage