|Job Title:||Lead Generation Consultant|
|Salary:||£18000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Vicky Kenrick|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Are you looking to join a company that makes a sustainable and positive difference to our world? With an established brand, excellent reputation and ambitions to grow globally?
We are a recruitment consultancy with a passion for sustainability, we pride ourselves in supporting global corporations in sourcing professionals to work on some of the most interesting and pivotal projects in the UK and internationally.
As part of our continued growth, we are seeking a Lead Generation Consultant to join a high performing team to help drive our business forward by identifying and researching opportunities for market development, as well as supporting on sourcing candidates and head hunting for live recruitment assignments.
This is a unique opportunity working in an entrepreneurial culture in a sophisticated and consultative role with excellent career progression and a structured route to management.
- Working closely with Directors to research and identify new market opportunities for Allen & York in related sectors
- Conduct extensive research on markets and prospects in order to provide relevant information to analyse the opportunities available
- Reach out to prospects via telephone, LinkedIn and email to introduce Allen & York and convert leads into possible opportunities for our recruitment teams
- Successfully generate qualified opportunities for the recruitment teams continuously building and sustaining a healthy pipeline of new market and client opportunities for Allen & York. These leads will be a mixture of campaign specific leads and self-generated leads.
- Identify and engage with prospects over the phone and email, understanding their needs, and positioning Allen & York as the appropriate solution
- Maintain all client and candidate records in the companies CRM database
- Support on recruitment assignments to reach out and engage with potential candidates for live vacancies
- Liaise with recruitment teams and Directors to ensure all projects are carried out in a timely and efficient manner
- Undergrad/BA Level
- Outstanding listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident telephone manner, ability to build rapport with multiple stakeholders at all levels
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of customer personality types.
- Efficient time management skills with the ability to stay focused on primary business objectives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Research and problem solving skills
- Sense of urgency and a can-do attitude
- Organised and ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- An understanding of sustainability, renewable energy, environment and climate change would be an advantage