Do you want to hear about an exciting opportunity in the world of H&S Consultancy? Our client is leading the way with a high-profile client base and are expanding their team so that they maintain their high standards, client service reputation and do not compromise client relationships as their roster grows.
They are also keen to maintain a family feel and have created an inclusive working environment where you will be valued and encouraged. It is their priority to source top talent and to that end have openings for Lead H&S Consultants with flair and panache to work in the London region, with some travel further afield.
You will be working with leading brands and top real estate with diverse and often challenging projects. If you are used to delivering on complex projects, building professional working relationships and have a commercial mindset this is the organisation for you to excel.
Your remit is wide and includes creating and implementing H&S management objectives and delivering results to meet client expectations. You will undertake reviews, complex risk assessments, provide analysis and file reports based on findings and advise at a senior/board level within a corporate setting.
Skills and expertise:
- Relevant experience of at least 8 years within a corporate environment.
- Preferably or nearing completion CMIOSH, or equivalent.
- Well-practised in client management and maintaining a professional relationship.
- Minimum Nebosh Diploma or NVQ level 4 in Health & Safety
- Able to manage time, juggle multiple projects, meet deadlines and achieve work of a high standard.
- Enjoy working in collaboration with clients and colleagues.
- Strong interpersonal skills can communicate effectively to inspire and influence others.
- Good and concise written skills.
- Full driving license and the flexibility to travel UK wide when required.
If you believe in yourself and your capabilities and are looking for a career move to join an organisation who are successfully leading the way and have plans to expand beyond 2019, this is the step you want to make.
Please apply with your CV or call to discuss. Contact Rachel Gladdis.