Lead Mechanical Engineer
- Experienced mechanical engineer required to lead young mechanical engineering team both technically and developing them.
- This will be a role perfect for someone who has in depth mechanical knowledge who is looking to take the next step into management.
- Candidate will have responsibility for all mechanical output from Envirogen, including liaising with other department lead to coordinate activities.
- Fully own and develop the team to fulfil the mechanical engineering requirements of a rapidly growing company.
- Develop and implement inspection and test plans for the mechanical supply and installations.
- 10+ years Proven mechanical engineering in a project environment
- Experience as lead mechanical engineer responsible for signing off engineering work
- Experience working with a manufacturing team to develop products and realise designs
- Experience working with pressure vessels and design codes
- Experience of designing and implementing mechanical installations onsite
- Experience with technical alignment process of industrial equipment
- Experience of engineering deliverable development in a regulated environment
- Leading and developing a team of young engineers
- Mechanical movement of equipment
- Water Treatment project experience
- Development and implementation of inspection and test plans
- Experience of civil installations