Other locations will be also consider: Derby, Birmingham, York or London
Do you have a stron expertise inrailway systems, rolling stock, rail operations, business development, asset management and infrastructure upgrade and renewal?
If the answer is yes, this is the right opportunity for you. My client is looking for a team leader to join the already well stablished team. You will be working in projects in the Uk and abroad. therefore, you will have to visit the client site when it is required (UK-abroad). You will need a strong technical background and managing teams. At the moment, the team has 10 engineers that you will be guiding and working together.
- Be the focal point for Light rail rolling stock issues in the UK and Europe (EUNA)
- Develop the Light rail rolling stock market, working closely with the LRT Infrastructure teams in Buildings and Infrastructure in conjunction with the LRT Practice Leader
- Work within the Railways division business plan to maximise the Group revenue and profit.
- Provide clear direction to team members to deliver project performance
- Provide mentoring and development advice to team members to grow the team capability
- Deliver project work to budget and at the required technical standards and quality levels
Preferably you have an engineering degree or equivalent
Chartered Engineer or working towards accreditation
- Current Rolling stock sector experience
- Broad experience of Rolling stock, gained either in a consultancy, design, manufacturing, operating or maintaining capacity. Some of which is LRT based
- You are able to work with a minimum of direction or supervision on complex multi-disciplinary projects
- Good, demonstrable report writing skills
- Good, demonstrable presentation skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Proven consultancy experience in an LRT environment
- Broad experience of specifically LRT rolling stock, gained either in a design, manufacturing, operating or maintaining capacity
- Proven Team leadership experience
- Proven ability to produce winning proposals
- Proven knowledge of the UK and European LRT consultancy market
- Experience of working on international projects
Are you interested in this position? send your CV or contac us for more details