An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a waste management company with over 30 years’ experience in the recycling industry.
- As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will ensure engineering maintenance schedule is carried out in a timely manner.
- You will maintain & monitor all the engineering equipment in the plant and machinery as well as the factory premises.
- You will develop a preventive maintenance programme within these areas in addition to being responsible for the workshop spares and tools.
- You will be able to interpret drawings accurately.
- You will be flexible in working procedures, you will welcome change, be a good communicator and you will also be a self- starter.
- You will be analytical and a problem solver.
- Your role will also cover call outs with other members of the electrical maintenance team.
- You will train and develop your own team of fitters and you will be fully versed in Health & Safety procedures to ensure the safety of your staff.
- This is a hands-on role, responsible for immediate response to any or breakdown affecting the main plant, services, equipment or building.
Experience and Qualifications
- City & Guilds Electrical Qualification or Mechanical qualification equivalent.
- 17th Edition desirable.
- PTS desirable but not essential.
- Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including balers, conveyors, plant, ventilation & lighting.
- You will be familiar with welding/fabrication/assembly and electro/mechanical processes.
- Familiarity with MRF/SRF/RDF machinery.
- A minimum of 5 years practical electrical engineering experience, fabrication and assembly.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Charles Cocklin at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986.