|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Clark|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Management Accountant - Bristol
Are you an Experience Management Accountant (2+ Years?)
Do you have experience within a consultancy environment, ideally one of the Big 4?
Do you have a relevant degree, AAT level or either CIMA / ACCA part qualified?
As a result of significant growth and acquisitions, our client's Europe Division are looking for an experienced accountant wishing to develop their skills as a Management Accountant to assist the Finance Business Partner & Acquisitions Team. The Europe Division now comprises 14 businesses in 11 countries and is expected to grow rapidly over the next few years. The role will primarily be based in Bristol with some travelling at occasions.
Your day to day activities would include
· Compiling data for monthly internal reporting
· Cooperate with local Accountants and administrative staff on external and internal invoicing, debt collection, Capex reporting, project administration, project data quality and ad hoc projects
· Accounting system and processes implementation for new acquisitions
· Cost control of internal units
· Cooperation with internal units for development of accounting-related processes
· Support in yearly budget process
· Support with integration of new businesses.
They operate an open and relaxed management culture that nurtures continuous improvement and innovation. This also enables a staff turnover rate that's consistently below the industry average. As an entrepreneurial organisation, they encourage and foster the growth of their employees. When joining, a mentor works with you to ensure you set and achieve your goals They want to accelerate your professional development, including opportunities for a promotional fast track. As a company, they want to ensure you maintain a healthy work life balance, with many opportunities for flexible working hours, locality flexibility, social activities, and community involvement projects.
Apply below or Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org