Allen & York are delighted to be working with one of the leading Environment, Safety and Risk consultancies' in Asia who are known for combining an international outlook with local knowledge, for business and government clients
This is a Regional Lead opportunity within our clients Sustainability Services division, with a top line focus and responsibility to develop, mentor and technically manage project delivery teams.
Some of the Key Responsibilities will include the following:
- Day-to-day direction of the Sustainability Services business, growth and profitability;
- Develop a strategic business/action plan and provide leadership across the Sustainability service lines;
- Develop annual budgets for the Sustainability Services business according to budget guidelines, together with forecasts, analysis, monthly financial reports, reviews, etc;
- Business development and marketing, being instrumental in attracting and obtaining new company business contracts;
- Represent our client as the prime contact on Sustainability contracts;
- Initiate, design, develop, execute projects in collaboration with others in Singapore, across Southeast Asia and beyond within scope/budget/schedule expectations and ensure quality standards on project deliverables as well as appropriate risk management;
- Lead project teams in providing services and/or solutions to complex technical problems and overseeing Client management; and
- Provide leadership in managing recruitment, retention, mentoring and performance management of Sustainability Services staff for the overall success of the business, implementing formal quality assurance processes, and procedures for staff appraisals.
This exciting opportunity will be based in Singapore, but could also sit on our clients Kuala Lumpur office, based upon your personal preference. As this is a new position, the ideal candidate will be at senior level and have deep technical skills and experience in carbon footprinting, ESG, energy transition. Great opportunity to develop and lead the Sustainability services direction. Salary will commensurate with experience and expectation along with some amazing benefits!
If you're excited by what you've read and would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or contact Lloyd to discuss further.