This is an interesting and varied role providing administrative support to the marketing and business development functions of Allen & York, encompassing social media, research and content. This could be a good step for suit someone looking to develop a career in administration, marketing, business development or recruitment.
The successful candidate will benefit from excellent training and support from our experienced team. Typically, the responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Researching company names and recruitment activities to share with our consultants
- Monitor traffic to our website and research company details
- Maintain a database of leads for our Lead Generation team
- Prepare lists for marketing activities
- Research marketing and advertising opportunities that may benefit Allen & York
- Investigate costs and learn how to open negotiations
- Maintain the company website
- Monitor and update the company's social media accounts on Twitter and Instagram and set up a Facebook page
- Writing blogs based on industry news pieces
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Good standard of written English, able to create content
- Competent with Microsoft Office, social media and websites
- Organised, with a good attention to detail
- Confident telephone manner, able to find out information and ask questions
- Team player
- Keen to learn and develop skills
- Committed to the apprenticeship and the role
- Flexible, adaptable with a can-do attitude
- Confident communicator
- Able to manage workload and prioritise
- Able to think outside the box to find relevant information and use initiative
5 GCSEs at grade C/4 and above or equivalent, which must include English and maths. Candidates with A level or equivalent Level 3 qualifications and degree holders who have no previous qualification within this field are also able to apply.
For over 26 years ALLEN & YORK have developed collaborative recruitment partnerships with companies across the globe. Our consultative approach ensures we provide a fully informed and dedicated service, tailored to each business and recruitment assignment.
We have a talented team of expert Recruitment Consultants, who keep up-to-date and continuously increase their knowledge and networks across their specialist areas.