|Job Title:||Marketing and Communications - Sustainability|
|Salary:||€50000 - €55000 per annum + discretionary bonus + company benefits|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Allen & York are working with a global climate and carbon consultancy, they are seeking to appoint a Marketing and Communications Manager to lead their team based in Paris.
This is an exciting multifaceted role, reporting to the Group Marketing and Communications Director where you will be responsible for the overall strategic marketing activities for the French market. You must has business level French although, some content will be in English as well.
The successful candidate must have outstanding writing skills and the ability to develop content working collaboratively with sales and marketing, supporting business and sales activity.
The role is split between communications and marketing:
- You will be working closely with your team on the implementation and development of marketing campaigns and communications both online and offline channels.
- You will be the content writer, developer and editor for all content focusing on the French market.
- Managing external media and PR agencies, in time this function must be developed internally within the team.
- Act as a brand ambassador, ensuring all communications are inline with Group activities
- Working with the wider business to drive on lead generation capaigns
- Monitor return on investment on all marketing and business development activities.
- Campaign reporting.
- Promote best practice across the company, up-selling and cross selling opportunities, renewals and new business.
- Support bid and pitch opportunities, working collaboratively with the wider business.
- Build on internal and external relationships: stakeholder management is very important as the successful candidate would be the main Paris based lead for the marketing and communications.
- The successful candidate must understand the business with regards to climate and carbon related topics.
- Exceptional content development and writing skills
- Experience in strategic marketing and business development campaign delivery
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- FRENCH language is a MUST, Professional level
- Stakeholder management
- Must be able to work autonomously
- Team management responsibilities
- Understanding of both online and off-line channels
If you feel you have the right skills and experience relevant to the role, please apply with you CV today! Alternatively, you can also contact Vildan in the office to discuss further! 01202 888 986