|Job Title:||Marketing Director|
|Contact Name:||Vildan King|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are working with a leading and award winning profit for purpose business who specialise within the climate and sustainability sector. The business works closely with corporate organisations and government in delivering positive impact programmes which reduce carbon, improve health and wellbeing and protect the environment.
There is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Marketing Director, with a background in sustainability to join the team, the role will be focused on guiding, managing and providing strategy on marketing and communications functions. This hands-on role is also fundamental to developing and implementing the Company's marketing and communications strategy.
The position of Marketing Director will report to the CEO and the role will be both strategy and delivery focused. You will be designing and delivering the organisations communications strategy and working closely with the wider business, you will support the delivery of effective integrated marketing and PR campaigns; managing budgets and resources, return on investment and have an input in proposals. You will also work closely with clients by implementing, delivering and measuring communications activities.
It is important to have a strong background within the sustainability, climate change or the environmental sector with the ability to develop an inspiring marketing strategy and understand the technical expertise of the stakeholders and organisation as a whole.
- Five years + experience in marketing communications with working knowledge of the relevant sector - Corporate Sustainability, Environment or Sustainable Development.
- Marketing team leadership experience at Senior Marketing Manager, Head of or Director level.
- Strong experience creating, writing and developing content across multiple platforms.
- Experience in campaign management including return on investment.
- Experience working in a technical B2B environment, working closely with sales teams on lead generation and sales collateral.
- Experience managing PR including writing articles, case studies and handling press enquires.
- Flexible and motivated work ethic with a hands on/can-do approach.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure.
- Experience in team management and managing project teams.
This is an exciting time of growth for the organisation and as Marketing Director you will be responsible for managing the marketing team and external agencies to support delivery and growth. It is essential to have strong copywriting, PR, sustainability experience and a great sense of humour to work well within a small team with absolute responsibility for all deliverables.
Please get in touch with Vildan for more information, 01202 888 986.