Looking for your next role within Mechanical Design Engineering? Our client is expanding their team and are looking for someone to join them working on residential and mixed use projects with an emphasis on sustainable designs and low carbon technology in the London and Home Counties region.
This is a role with a professional and well-regarded construction consultancy business who pride themselves on their integrity and technical expertise and have a portfolio of award-winning projects. This is an opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer who is proud of the standard of work they deliver and can produce design calculations, create drawings and models and undertake surveys. All whilst demonstrating a positive and professional approach to work. You will be a pivotal part of the team with responsibility for tasks on each project, attend client meetings, workshops and site visits.
As an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer you will demonstrate skills as a Mechanical Design Engineer and be proud to achieve high standards and quality in their work.
Key skills & qualifications include:
- Degree or Higher education in Engineering or Building Services Engineering
- Prior experience within a consultancy environment
- Competent in the use of design software tools (IES, Hevacomp, CAD)
- Worked on residential and mixed use projects previously, ysing low carbon technologies.
- Membership, or working towards industry body i.e. CIBSE, IMechE, IET
- Maintain schedule of work and project records to a high quality
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to work closely with clients and support colleagues.
On offer to the successful candidate is a competitive market rate salary and range of benefits as well as the opportunity to grow and progress your career. Please apply with your CV to Rachel Gladdis.