ALLEN & YORK are delighted to be supporting the continued growth of an international infrastructure developer. With decades of successful project development in Africa, South America and the Near East they are now establishing an EMENA base in London and are looking to build further on their Civil Engineering team.
Our client is a full project lifecycle business from origination through the full finance, design & build phases and onwards to operate. Projects are self-financed often with international lenders and can top €1.5 billion.
This position offers a role within a diverse organisation on meaningful infrastructure projects to international standards. Furthermore, joining at this time of expansion creates an exciting time for personal involvement in the establishment of the EMENA Group. We are looking for a design focussed Engineer, ideally from a contracting background. This role will offer the successful candidate exposure to the full project lifecycle and the chance to work and travel internationally.
- Tender prep, pricing
- Preparing construction methodologies
- Coordination of design consultants
- Equipment and material specs and selection
- Coordination of site engineering works
- Site progress follow-up and tracking
- Actual vs budget comparisons
- Helping the Chief Technical Officer in all tasks
- Ideally 7 + years of experience in tendering and procurement
- Actively involved in the construction sites as site engineer
- Comfortably literate in Primavera and MS projects
- Experience in heavy infrastructure projects will be a very positive asset.
- Ideally, being flexible and able to work in matrix structures.
- Track record in international projects, especially in PPP structures is a must.
- Deep understanding and familiarity with environmental, health and safety rules and procedures.
- Previous experience with IFC Guidelines will be a positive asset
These positions are sought in the immediate term, applications will be appraised and moved forward as they are received. Whilst we will endeavour to reply to all applications in good time if you have not received a response in 2 weeks we regret your application has been unsuccessful.
For an informal chat about this role please call Tom Herbert on 01202 888986 or email email@example.com