|Job Title:||Membership Advisor|
|Contact Name:||Ben Herbert|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Membership Advisor - Glasgow
Our Client provides healthcare professionals across the UK with access to indemnity, assistance and support. Their people are qualified doctors, dentists and practice managers, as well as lawyers widely recognized for their medico and dento-legal expertise.
Our Client is noted for its incredible depth of quality and experience in the field by providing their members throughout the UK access to a valuable and personalised service.
Based in their Glasgow office, they are looking for an enthusiastic Membership Adviser to contribute to the effective delivery and development of membership services.
The successful candidate will be a confident, determined self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a professional telephone manner. You will be an effective team player with good organisational skills and attention to detail.
You should also have previous experience of working within a regulated environment with first class customer service skills, ideally in a banking, insurance or similar environment.
- Advising members and prospective members by telephone, letter, email or face-to-face Maintaining accurate membership records.
- Ensuring accurate renewal of members and other associated processes.
- Where appropriate recording and collecting membership subscriptions.
- Ensure advice given is accurate and consistent with all company guidelines and policies.
- To provide a positive marketing image.
- To take advantage of recruitment possibilities.
Key Skills and Attributes
- Knowledge of membership categories, rates, terms and conditions
- Knowledge of membership software
- Knowledge of career paths and progression for doctors and dentists
- Administration of membership records
- Accuracy in all deliberations to ensure high standard of work
- Supported telephone advice to members