Want to join a market leader as a meter reader?
Do you enjoy noting the scores in the great outdoors?
Our Client currently installs and exchanges over 300,000 domestic meters and collects data from another 5 million.
They are looking for enthusiastic people to record their client's energy meter readings. With a passion to learn, willing to undergo full training or those with previous meter reading experience who are looking for a change.
This role is open to those looking at both full-time and part-time positions, with either 37.5 hours or 20 hours per week Monday - Saturday on a rota basis offered.
An achievable bonus scheme is offered to those who perform well!
You will obtain accurate meter readings and inspect gas, electric & water meters at customers' properties within your home postcode location.
You will enter the details on a handheld device at each location and provide excellent customer service to positively represent the client's image & company values.
Previous meter reading experience (or some experience within the utility metering industry) would be desirable, but this is not essential as full training is given.
* A full and valid UK driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points.
* Use of your own vehicle with business insurance & current MOT (if applicable).
* Internet at home and good IT skills - work via handheld device & online timesheets.
* Excellent customer service skills with a flexible approach to tasks & working hours.
* Competency in numeracy & literacy.
* Ability to work to timescales and work under pressure
Apply to this fantastic opportunity to join a trail blazing organisation, with a good package and career progression opportunities, give me a call on 01202 888986 Ext 292